enterprise in Chinese
[ 'entəpraiz ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "enterprise"Synonyms of "enterprise""enterprise" in a sentence"enterprise" meaning
- You can spark the spirit of enterprise .
- The enterprise has excellent prospects .
- He was discouraged over his enterprise .
- Such men can become leaders in enterprise .
- He was discouraged in his enterprise .
- A state-owned enterprise is big and well-off .
- He has no enterprise at all in his studies .
- The enterprise collapsed through lack of support .
- So my enterprise is a bold one .
- A company or other enterprise is a system .
- a purposeful or industrious undertaking (especially one that requires effort or boldness); "he had doubts about the whole enterprise"
Synonyms: endeavor, endeavour,
- readiness to embark on bold new ventures
Synonyms: enterprisingness, initiative, go-ahead,
- an organization created for business ventures; "a growing enterprise must have a bold leader"
"free enterprise" in Chinese, "enterpreneur" in Chinese, "enterpreneurial" in Chinese, "enterpreneurial courage" in Chinese, "enterpreneurial spirit" in Chinese, "enterprice network services" in Chinese, "enterprise (corporate) income tax" in Chinese, "enterprise (unit) jobholders" in Chinese, "enterprise accounting" in Chinese, "enterprise accounting of modern age" in Chinese,