engineer in Chinese
[ ˌendʒi'niə ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "engineer"Use "engineer" in a sentence
past tense: engineered past participle: engineered plural: engineers present participle: engineering
- Engineers commonly encounter spray droplets .
- His father meant him to be an engineer .
- She works for an engineering company .
- Many students specialize in engineering .
- He was a skilled submarine engineer .
- He was a former electronics engineer .
- Engineering is aligned with technology .
- His enemies engineered his downfall .
- The engineers set to on repair work to the bridge .
- He was told he was to become an engineer .
- a person who uses scientific knowledge to solve practical problems
Synonyms: applied scientist, technologist,
- the operator of a railway locomotive
Synonyms: locomotive engineer, railroad engineer, engine driver, Verb
- plan and direct (a complex undertaking); "he masterminded the robbery"
Synonyms: mastermind, direct, organize, organise, orchestrate,
- design as an engineer; "He engineered the water supply project"
"engineering" in Chinese, "engine-type plate" in Chinese, "engine; after fan" in Chinese, "engine; rocket" in Chinese, "engineairintakeprecleaner" in Chinese, "engined" in Chinese, "engineer - aeronautical engineer" in Chinese, "engineer - agricultural engineer" in Chinese, "engineer -uncleara" in Chinese, "engineer aerodynamicist" in Chinese,