embryo in Chinese
How to pronounce "embryo"Synonyms of "embryo""embryo" in a sentence"embryo" meaning
- The embryo consists of two large fleshy cotyledons .
- The project was barely in embryo .
- The embryo thus represents the beginning of the new sporophytic generation .
- Even in an immature seed the embryo is sufficiently well developed .
- Embryo transfers speed up the process of building a high-quality herd .
- Embryo has most commonly eight genetically identical haploid nuclei .
- These substances are slowly depleted as the embryo commences to grow .
- Its functions are like a zygotic embryo in giving rise to a new plant .
- The cotyledons of the mature embryo are either green, yellow or chalky yellow .
- Most grass embryos have a flap-like structure known as the epiblast .
"embryo sac" in Chinese, "embryo grafting" in Chinese, "embry group" in Chinese, "embry ltd" in Chinese, "embry onal lipoma" in Chinese, "embry-riddle aeronautical university" in Chinese, "embryectomy" in Chinese, "embryo abortion" in Chinese, "embryo adaptation" in Chinese, "embryo and seed development" in Chinese, "embryo axis" in Chinese,