embry form in Chinese
- Established in hong kong in 1975 , embry form operates under the corporate philosophy of " building a solid foundation in hong kong , extending its reach to china and upholding a global vision "
- Embry form s remarkable performance has won it the honour of being " number one selling lingerie brand in china " for six consecutive years from 1997 to 2002 . the group has developed a number of successful brands , including " embry form " , " elaine " and " fandecie "
集团不仅是女性内衣供应商，更成功建立多个品牌，包括embryform安莉芳、 elaine漪涟、 fandecie芬狄诗。
- As part of the 28th anniversary bliss , customers will enjoy hk $ 28 off the regular price of a brand - new embry form bra , upon presentation of an old bra of any brand . this special offer is valid only at the following embry form specialty shops until december 31 , 2003
安莉芳庆祝成立28周年，由即日起至12月31日，顾客可凭一个任何品牌旧胸围，于以下安莉芳专门店作hk $ 28使用，购买所有正价胸围。
- Embry form has further expanded its retail operation with the opening of two new specialty shops at shopping hotspots - russell street in causeway bay and pioneer centre in mongkok . these two latest additions in hong kong have enlarged embry form s sales network to 12 specialty shops , or a total of 38 retail points including concessionary counters
- Embry form , a major lingerie brand , announces that it has opened two new specialty shops at shopping hotspots - russell street in causeway bay and pioneer centre in mongkok - to celebrate its 28th anniversary in hong kong . what s more , a series of promotional activities has also been kicked off to rejoice with customers in christmas festivity . embry form enhances the alluring appeal of customers " inside " and accentuates their captivating look outside
"embry" in Chinese, "ethan embry" in Chinese, "embry ltd" in Chinese, "wayne embry" in Chinese, "embry group" in Chinese, "embry onal lipoma" in Chinese, "bisporic embry sac" in Chinese, "embros" in Chinese, "embrown" in Chinese, "embrujo de shanghai, el" in Chinese, "embrun" in Chinese, "embry-riddle aeronautical university" in Chinese, "embryectomy" in Chinese,