emaciate in Chinese
How to pronounce "emaciate"Use "emaciate" in a sentence
- A long illness had emaciated the invalid .
- One might almost say emaciated .
- " emaciate " indicates a serious condition resulting from starvation .
- The animals had lost weight noticeably, becoming lean, almost emaciated .
- His limbs were nearly frozen, and his body dreadfully emaciated by fatigue and suffering .
- Hungry joe was a jumpy, emaciated wretch with a fleshless face of dingy skin and bone .
- He swaggered away happily with the proud smile of a champion, his shriveled head high and his emaciated chest out .
- I could perceive that a far more than ordinary wanness had over-spread the emaciated fingers through which trickled many passionate tears .
- Jastrow pauses, turns a page, and looks straight at the audience, his emaciated face dead pale, his eyes large in the sunken sockets .
- A little girl in the sand . emaciated . skin and bones
- grow weak and thin or waste away physically; "She emaciated during the chemotherapy"
- cause to grow thin or weak; "The treatment emaciated him"
Synonyms: waste, macerate,
What is the meaning of emaciate in Chinese and how to say emaciate in Chinese? emaciate Chinese meaning, emaciate的中文
，translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.