elevation in Chinese
[ ˌeli'veiʃən ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "elevation"Use "elevation" in a sentence
- Eat not to dullness; drink not to elevation .
- He owed his own elevation to honesty .
- The third coordinate is elevation .
- The elevation or side view is known as a dendrogram .
- Along this transect the rise in elevation is gradual .
- The center tramway portion depresses below the roadway elevation .
- Rainsford leaped up on the rail to get greater elevation .
- All trees in any one row are in the soil at the same elevation .
- All bearings are on immovable supports at the same elevation .
- It is generally assumed that a reaction does not change in elevation .
- the act of increasing the wealth or prestige or power or scope of something; "the aggrandizement of the king"; "his elevation to cardinal"
Synonyms: aggrandizement, aggrandisement,
- drawing of an exterior of a structure
- (ballet) the height of a dancer''s leap or jump; "a dancer of exceptional elevation"
- distance of something above a reference point (such as sea level); "there was snow at the higher elevations"
- the event of something being raised upward; "an elevation of the temperature in the afternoon"; "a raising of the land resulting from volcanic activity"
Synonyms: lift, raising,
- a raised or elevated geological formation
Synonyms: natural elevation,
- angular distance above the horizon (especially of a celestial object)
Synonyms: EL, altitude, ALT,
- the highest level or degree attainable; the highest stage of development; "his landscapes were deemed the acme of beauty"; "the artist''s gifts are at their acme"; "at the height of her career"; "the peak of perfection"; "summer was at its peak"; "...catapulted Einstein to the pinnacle of fame"; "the summit of his ambition"; "so many highest superlatives achieved by man"; "at the top of his profession"
Synonyms: acme, height, peak, pinnacle, summit, superlative, meridian, tiptop, top,
"side elevation" in Chinese, "dynamic elevation" in Chinese, "quadrant elevation" in Chinese, "elevating wheel" in Chinese, "elevatio" in Chinese, "elevatio front elevation" in Chinese, "elevatio oint" in Chinese, "elevatio ointbyindependentintersection" in Chinese, "elevation type" in Chinese, "elevation (el)" in Chinese, "elevation (l04)" in Chinese, "elevation above datum" in Chinese,