elasticity in Chinese
[ ilæs'tisiti ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "elasticity"Synonyms of "elasticity""elasticity" in a sentence"elasticity" meaning
- Every sort of spring has a definite elasticity .
- Surely some degree of elasticity could be arranged .
- Complementary goods have a negative cross elasticity of demand .
- The elasticity of his heart had been crushed out of him by early sorrows .
- The elasticity of substitution is a useful concept in several areas of economics .
- Analytical solutions for three dimensional elasticity problems are quite difficult to obtain .
- Let us briefly put down some basic facts concerning the computation of elasticities .
- We will not be concerned with the development of a general theory of finite elasticity .
- The firm has no exact way to judge accurately the demand elasticity for its many products .
- The amount of force for which the laws of elasticity is valid depends on the material .
- the tendency of a body to return to its original shape after it has been stretched or compressed; "the waistband had lost its snap"