zambezi river meaning
"zambezi river" in a sentence
- Noun: Zambezi River
- An African river; flows into the Indian Ocean
Type of: river
Part of: Angola, Mocambique, Mozambique, Northern Rhodesia, Republic of Angola, Republic of Mozambique, Republic of Zambia, Republic of Zimbabwe, Rhodesia, Southern Rhodesia, Zambia, Zimbabwe
Encyclopedia: Zambezi River
- The river discharges 10 km� per year into the Zambezi River.
- The country is divided into two topographical regions by the Zambezi River.
- Zambia lies in the watershed between DR Congo and Zambezi river systems.
- Gedi is one of many medieval Zambezi River in Mozambique.
- Swept over the brink like the wide Zambezi River?
- She scheduled a sunset cruise along the Zambezi River to end the day.
- The province lies in the watershed between DR Congo and Zambezi river systems.
- A reliable source of water lies further north, in the Zambezi River.
- The most startling diorama is of the Tsongas, from along the Zambezi River.
- Some facts on Zambezi River, most important source of water in southern Africa:
What is the meaning of zambezi river and how to define zambezi river in English? zambezi river meaning, what does zambezi river mean in a sentence? zambezi river meaning
，zambezi river definition
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.