Synonyms of "wishfully""wishfully" in a sentence
- Adverb: wishfully wishfulee
- In a wishful manner
"he wishfully indulged in dreams of fame"
See also: wishful
- Schiff writes wishfully in the program note to his own series .)
- People were wishfully hoping and thinking that change will come.
- He was thinking wishfully, or deluding himself altogether.
- Always we have thought of them wishfully, according to our own ends.
- Rival television executives, perhaps thinking wishfully, say they are not so sure.
- It is important for Americans to think realistically, not wishfully, about the region.
- And it is wishfully suggested that an anti-growth movement is asurge around the world.
- Hart ( wishfully, perhaps ) thinks America may be getting more Latin, more European.
- Too many people are thinking wishfully.
- The Christina team at RCA wishfully likens her to Mariah Carey or Whitney Houston or Celine Dion.
What is the meaning of wishfully and how to define wishfully in English? wishfully meaning, what does wishfully mean in a sentence? wishfully meaning
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.