wishful thinker meaning
"wishful thinker" in a sentence
- They are wishful thinkers.
- But only wishful thinkers believe that combination will last forever.
- Anyone who believes otherwise is hereby awarded the Wishful Thinker of the Year Award.
- They got it right _ the players, the experts, even the wishful thinkers.
- Clooney says reports of his being offered $ 2 million per episode are complete fabrications of wishful thinkers.
- So, Republicans who think Democrats left the keys in the door on their way out may be wishful thinkers.
- That's because Jets games have been sold out for years, with a long waiting list of wishful thinkers.
- When Mr . Clinton addresses the subject, too many wishful thinkers on the other side of the Atlantic hear a bugle call.
- Maybe it will be found in two days that people still prefer to stick to a witch doctor or to utopian wishful thinkers.
- But the Knicks never chose the best supporting talent, and Ewing was never the leading man too many wishful thinkers claimed him to be.
What is the meaning of wishful thinker and how to define wishful thinker in English? wishful thinker meaning, what does wishful thinker mean in a sentence? wishful thinker meaning
，wishful thinker definition
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.