"wisher" in a sentence
- Noun: wisher wishu(r)
- One who wishes or desires; one who expresses a wish
Derived forms: wishers
- An anonymous well-wisher bailed the prisoners out
- The world suffers most from the disinterested tyranny of its well wisher
- The bird wishes it were a cloud . the cloud wisher it were a bird
- A christmas greeting and good wisher to you who is thought about all the year through have a beautiful christmas and a happy new year
- Horror film " the wisher " scares all people to death . the horror films maniac mary is anxious to see the movie
- Wisher based his performance as Davros on the philosopher Bertrand Russell.
- Well wisher 16 : 23, 26 Jun 2005 ( UTC)
- Wisher taught English for various years at the Germantown Friends School.
- Gardenias _ a bouquet from a well-wisher _ greeted her.
- He was a well wisher of both Thondaiman dynasty and Chettinad dynasty.
What is the meaning of wisher and how to define wisher in English? wisher meaning, what does wisher mean in a sentence? wisher meaning
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.