wave function meaning
"wave function" in a sentence
- noun (physics)
A mathematical equation representing the space and time variations in amplitude for a wave system
A point function in a wave equation, specifying wave amplitude.
- The molecular electronic wave function is perturbed.
- These wave functions correspond to states of constant energy e.
- We now show how to calculate molecular dipole moments from wave function.
- The angular part of a continuum wave function is, of course, a spherical harmonic.
- Let us examine them from the stand point of proper behavior of the wave function.
- If so we shall have a wave function that satisfies our new postulate.
- Particles, such as pi-mesons, requiring symmetric wave functions are called bosons.
- If desired, the perturbed wave function may be normalized at the end of the calculation.
- Particles, such as electrons, requiring antisymmetric wave functions are called fermions.
- Rather, the wave function is time-independent mixture of covalent and ionic functions.
What is the meaning of wave function and how to define wave function in English? wave function meaning, what does wave function mean in a sentence? wave function meaning
，wave function definition
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.