"valva" in a sentence
n pl val·vae : VALVE
- Forty-eight patients with valva inhalation treated by long dan xiegan decoction
- The original castle was controlled by the Counts of Valva.
- It borders with the municipalities of Acerno ( Valva ( SA ).
- He is patron of the diocese of Sulmona-Valva.
- This name is preserved in the name of the united diocese of Sulmona-Valva.
- The valva, which is usually large, as it is used to grasp the female during mating.
- The central door, below the niche containing this statue, is called the Royal Door, or valva regia.
- Anthony Valva, PC Gamer's intern at the time, took over producing the podcast up to episode 274.
- Saint Pamphilus, Bishop of Valva, renowned for his sanctity and miracles, died about 706; he was buried in Sulmona Cathedral.
- Male odontiines have a semimembraneous uncus which is broad and distally bilobed, and the valva is more or less broadly rounded at the apex.
What is the meaning of valva and how to define valva in English? valva meaning, what does valva mean in a sentence? valva meaning
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.