Synonyms of "unwaxed""unwaxed" in a sentence
- Adjective: unwaxed
- Not waxed
"the unwaxed floor"
- Corrugated fibreboard-determination of edgewise crush resistance unwaxed edge method
- Corrugated fibreboard . determination of edgewise crush resistance unwaxed edge method
- 3 + pounds unwaxed cucumbers ( 3 to 4 inches long)
- These are the little fellows, unwaxed and about 5 inches long.
- Unfortunately, being unwaxed, flossing will not be as smooth and easy.
- I waited on the unwaxed portion of the kitchen floor, my fingers crossed.
- Zest of 1 unwaxed orange, preferably organic, cut into strips or coarsely chopped
- Grated zest of 1 to 2 unwaxed lemons
- I make preserved lemons whenever I have a few extra unwaxed / organic lemons on hand.
- Unwaxed floss also gives a squeaking noise that tells you that the tooth surface is clean.
What is the meaning of unwaxed and how to define unwaxed in English? unwaxed meaning, what does unwaxed mean in a sentence? unwaxed meaning
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.