"unwatered" in a sentence
1. Freed from water
2. Not watered
- The Corps estimated the New Orleans area was more than 80 percent unwatered.
- As unwatered grass has lost its moisture, many wildflowers have failed to bloom.
- They were on their own for four months, unfertilized, unwatered, and unweeded!
- Let it rest again, unwatered.
- :Also note that it would be entirely possible to have overlapping circles so no land goes unwatered.
- The clash in a forgotten valley of the unwatered West is but one awakening of sovereignty by hundreds of American Indian tribes.
- F . The pit was kept unwatered, and the concrete was placed from chutes and pipes leading from mixer to pier.
- In most of the United States, an unwatered lawn turns brown in midsummer, but generally that is only a symptom of dormancy.
- On the 1868 county survey the building is standing, but shown as " site of former water mill " and the mill pond is unwatered.
What is the meaning of unwatered and how to define unwatered in English? unwatered meaning, what does unwatered mean in a sentence? unwatered meaning
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.