"unstop" in a sentence
- Unstop-A-Bulls : The Chicago Bulls'1996 Championship Season.
- Dion's single has been unstop-pable.
- Prewitt frequently missed classes to unstop a toilet or revive the boat engine.
- A couple of months ago a man had to be called to unstop the plumbing.
- The violence of this spectacle is such that Duke Signoretto Ucria hopes it will both unstop his daughter's ears and " unstick her lips ."
- Let's unstop the mouths of preachers and give them back the time-honored practice of applying God's truths to the events of the day.
- He visited the oracle who merely told him that he was instructed not to unstop the wineskin s neck . Medea relays her current situation to him and begs for Aegeus to let her stay in Athens if she gives him drugs to end his infertility.
- In January 1968, Fry issued a stirring appeal to fellow church members to " unstop your ears " to the need for a " massive improvement in the lot of Negro ghettos, " warning of the prospects for " spiraling and spreading violence " if racial justice were not achieved swiftly.
What is the meaning of unstop and how to define unstop in English? unstop meaning, what does unstop mean in a sentence? unstop meaning
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.