Synonyms of "unnaturally""unnaturally" in a sentence
- Adverb: unnaturally ún'nachurulee
- In an unnatural way
"his other arm lay across his chest, unnaturally, as if placed there deliberately, for a purpose"
- Not according to nature; not by natural means
- artificially, by artificial means
- In a manner at variance with what is natural or normal
"The early Church not unnaturally adopted the position that failure to see the messianic character of his work was really caused by the people's own blindness"
See also: unnatural
- To the doctor she seemed unnaturally composed.
- Her attitude at this sentimental crisis seemed to him unnaturally passive.
- However diligently wilson practised, the slang phrase sounded unnaturally on his lips.
- The child was small for his age, and unnaturally pale
- He had expected, not unnaturally, that she would be there to meet him
- In recent years, monkey population increases unnaturally due to human feeding
- The carry trade, analysts and policymakers complained, had driven the yen to unnaturally low levels
- You may find that your model appears to be unnaturally placed, such as having a car sitting in a treetop
- The clever search engine algorithms have recently just become even more advanced, and can now track unnaturally sounding sentences
- Only tell me how and where i am to go, and what to shoot at ? he said with a smile unnaturally gentle
What is the meaning of unnaturally and how to define unnaturally in English? unnaturally meaning, what does unnaturally mean in a sentence? unnaturally meaning
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.