"unlovable" in a sentence
- Adjective: unlovable ún'lúvubul
- Incapable of inspiring love or affection
"she was in some mysterious way...unlovable"
See also: hateful
- In the end she blamed herself for being unlovable.
- One must learn to love what is unlovable and in so doing, forgiveness can occur absolute
- Forever be please positive upwardly . each men all have his lovable place, but unlovable place then not positively facing life
- Poor Dimmesdale is a dour, totally unlovable Puritan prig.
- Will stop loving me .'They will be unlovable.
- How do we respond to someone who is genuinely ugly and unlovable?
- But since when did we not love the unlovable in this country?
- The belief that we are unlovable seems to be prevalent.
- I know that does not mean I am unlovable.
- Bodie and Doyle were hard, gritty and unlovable.
What is the meaning of unlovable and how to define unlovable in English? unlovable meaning, what does unlovable mean in a sentence? unlovable meaning
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.