Synonyms of "unleavened""unleavened" in a sentence
- Adjective: unleavened ún'levund
- Made without leavening
"unleavened bread is often simply flour mixed with water"
- Passover and the feast of unleavened bread were only two days away
- Then came the day of unleavened bread, when the passover must be killed
- And the day of unleavened bread came, on which the passover had to be sacrificed
- With the dough they had brought from egypt, they baked cakes of unleavened bread
- Something like those mazzoth : it s that sort of bread : unleavened shewbread
- A brittle, flat piece of unleavened bread, eaten especially during passover
- Lk . 22 : 7 and the day of unleavened bread came, on which the passover had to be sacrificed
- Lk . 22 : 1 now the feast of unleavened bread, which is called the passover, was drawing near
- Seven days thou shalt eat unleavened bread, and in the seventh day shall be a feast to the lord
- "for seven days you shall eat unleavened bread, and on the seventh day there shall be a feast to the lord
What is the meaning of unleavened and how to define unleavened in English? unleavened meaning, what does unleavened mean in a sentence? unleavened meaning
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.