"ungreased" in a sentence
- 9 . place cut biscuits on an ungreased baking sheet
- Pour into a 26-cm ungreased tube pan and spread evenly
- We will not have to suffer the snagged hair, the jabbing fingernail, the merciless motion of swollen flesh within the ungreased receptacle
- Pour into 9-by-13-inch ungreased pan.
- Place broccoli in ungreased 11 / 2-quart round casserole.
- On an ungreased cookie sheet, shape dough into snake shapes.
- Place bread shell on ungreased pizza pan or large baking sheet.
- Press into bottom of an ungreased 9x13-inch baking pan.
- Dump the spuds into an ungreased nine-inch pie plate.
- Transfer to ungreased cookie sheets and bake 8 to 10 minutes.
What is the meaning of ungreased and how to define ungreased in English? ungreased meaning, what does ungreased mean in a sentence? ungreased meaning
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.