Synonyms of "underclothed""underclothed" in a sentence
- Underclothed and fed, once she started working for Grice and Norfolk merchant Moses Myers, he had better food, shoes, and a coat.
- The rapid forced march 70 miles north was under miserable conditions, with freezing winds and sleet, which made progress difficult for the underfed and underclothed army.
- Then they raced up Fifth Avenue like a pack of underclothed bicycle messengers who, on the blocked-off streets, were spared the horror of car doors opening.
- And its fundamental value proposition, that if one stares long enough at the underclothed starlet, the remaining scraps of garment will fall away, seems anachronistic when dozens of Web sites are devoted to uncensored photographs of unclothed celebrities.
- Future episodes focus on Easy's treacherous winter holding its own in Bastogne, Belgium ( the Battle of the Bulge ), all the while outmanned, outgunned, undernourished and underclothed ( history seemed to follow Easy Company ), as well as numerous lesser but no less devastating battles.
- Soldiers, even at the front and who received the best care in comparative terms, were often ( a ) undernourished, ( b ) underclothed; troops deployed at high altitude in the mountains of Eastern Anatolia often had only summer clothes; Ottoman soldiers in Palestine often took great risks just to rob the British dead of their boots and even clothing; and ( c ) largely suffering from diseases ( primarily cholera and typhus ), which took many more lives than the actual fighting.
What is the meaning of underclothed and how to define underclothed in English? underclothed meaning, what does underclothed mean in a sentence? underclothed meaning
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.