"udc" in a sentence
Universal Decimal Classification
unit descriptor code
- United daughters of the confederacy, udc
- The attorney said Pulte may have intended to disrupt UDC reorganization.
- Shea, which bought UDC, declined comment on the suit.
- In the Union of Christian and Centre Democrats ( UDC ).
- He was also chairman of Glyncorrwg UDC from 1908 to 1916.
- Everywhere they turned, it seemed, UDC was building expensive houses.
- We have to boost UDC up to a higher level of performance.
- UDC is also a disciplinary classification covering the entire universe of knowledge.
- The elected members of this list were all UDC members.
- Conisbrough UDC faced a similar audit on 19 January 1973.
What is the meaning of udc and how to define udc in English? udc meaning, what does udc mean in a sentence? udc meaning
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.