"udb" in a sentence
<tool, parallel> (udb) KSR's interactive source level debugger for serial and parallel programs written in KSR, Fortran, KSR C and KSR1 assembly language.
Udb is a source level debugger for testing and debugging serial and parallel programs; it is compatible with GDB and dbx. The user can direct udb either by typing commands or graphically through an X-based window interface; the latter provides simultaneous display of source code, I/O and instructions. For parallel programs, operations can be carried out per-thread.
- "available in db2 udb . writing and enabling
- Highest level of administrative authority in db2 udb
- Right-click a db2 udb service to see its properties
- How privileges authorities are maintained in db2 udb
- Compares db2 udb and oracle online backup
- Compares offline restore for db2 udb and oracle
- Db2 udb provides offline and online backup as well
- To the directory where db2 udb is accessed
- Which is not exposed in db2 udb v8
- Installing db2 udb with the default user ids for example,
What is the meaning of udb and how to define udb in English? udb meaning, what does udb mean in a sentence? udb meaning
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.