"udal" in a sentence
- /ūˈdl/ (Orkney and Shetland)
Without feudal superior, allodial
An estate so held
ORIGIN: ON ōthal
- Udal law is a modern remnant of the ancient Norwegian laws.
- England definitely will play spinners Phil Tufnell and Shaun Udal.
- Prithviraj defeated Udal's contingent, and then left for Delhi.
- Alha and Udal chowk is now situated in Mahoba city.
- A grand statue of Udal has also been established there.
- Udal returned to captain the side for the next match against Essex.
- This was reflected in the bowling of Shaun Udal and Murali Kartik.
- Hampshire's Shaun Udal was the leading wicket taker.
- England will play spinners Phil Tufnell and Shaun Udal.
- Udal said he was no certainty to play Thursday.
What is the meaning of udal and how to define udal in English? udal meaning, what does udal mean in a sentence? udal meaning
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.