"uda" in a sentence
- J udas priest ! i can't believe what i'm seeing
- Design of embedded audio system based on s3c2410 and uda
- Unified driver architecture uda
- The illegal UDA is an umbrella organization for Protestant vigilante groups.
- The INLA also killed a middle-ranking UDA figure Monday.
- Critically, the UDA admitted responsibility after Flanagan's comments.
- Unlike the IRA, the UDA admitted responsibility for those killings.
- Adair led a raucous UDA parade up Shankill Road last weekend.
- More than 200 UDA members were freed under the peace agreement.
- The feud with the UDA ended in December following seven deaths.
What is the meaning of uda and how to define uda in English? uda meaning, what does uda mean in a sentence? uda meaning
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.