"ucu" in a sentence
University and College Union
- The UCU's application to affiliate to FIDE was rebuffed.
- Ucu went to Berlin with Dinata to attend the showing.
- The new union is called the University and College Union ( UCU ).
- CueFM is run as one of the Clubs and Societies associated with UCU.
- The UCU also organise the individual Ulster Chess Championship for Ulster born players.
- The UCU-NF did not make any gains.
- Ucu considers social justice and human rights other key themes of her works.
- Each course is worth 4 UCU credits ( or 7 . 5 ECTS ).
- He joined UCU as a chaplain in 2001.
- Dinata directed, while Ucu served as screenwriter.
What is the meaning of ucu and how to define ucu in English? ucu meaning, what does ucu mean in a sentence? ucu meaning
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.