"u-boat" in a sentence
- The coast line was crowded with u-boat nests.
- In the mediterranean the u-boats were also mastered.
- The impact of the u-boats in the mediterranean was heavy.
- On the second night we approached the u-boat stream.
- The next day the u-boat was towed by a trawler to iceland.
- The small ship came around the headland and steamed toward the u-boat.
- The three main expeditions were plowing through seas infested with u-boats.
- The lethal power of the air in u-boat warfare was yet to come.
- The u-boat packs were kept underwater and harried continually.
- Hitler complained that this single invention was the ruin of the u-boat campaign.
What is the meaning of u-boat and how to define u-boat in English? u-boat meaning, what does u-boat mean in a sentence? u-boat meaning
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.