turkey hen meaning
"turkey hen" in a sentence
1. A guinea-hen (obsolete)
2. A female turkey
- The grandmother raised her head like a parched old turkey hen crying for water.
- turkey hens lay eighty to one hundred eggs in a season
- Turkey hens like to lay a clutch of eggs and then sit on them until they hatch.
- Guinea fowl had been brought to England by Turkish traders, and the English called them turkey hens and turkey cocks.
- Turkeyhen Run was so named by a group of hunters from Virginia, who to their dismay, caught only a turkey hen.
What is the meaning of turkey hen and how to define turkey hen in English? turkey hen meaning, what does turkey hen mean in a sentence? turkey hen meaning
，turkey hen definition
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.