[ 'tisju: ] Pronunciation:Synonyms of "tissue""tissue" in a sentence
- His eyes are sunk in scar tissue.
- On her head was a tiny cap of silver tissue.
- The blood exports waste products from the tissue.
- Put a section of tissue under the microscope.
- The organ is penetrated with vascular tissue.
- Epithelial tissue occurs most commonly in sheets.
- It generates a scar of dense connective tissue.
- Many nematodes occur in the tissues of earthorms.
- The ecchymotic subcutaneous tissue has been removed.
- Nervous tissue is specialized for conduction.
- "tissue" meaning in Chinese: n. 1.薄绢，薄纱罗(等织物)。2.薄纸，棉纸 (＝tissue-paper)。3.(编造的谎话等的)一套，一连...
- "tissue" meaning in Japanese: tissue n. 〔生理〕 組織; 織物; ティッシュペーパー. 【動詞＋】 ◆These bacteria at...
- "tissue" meaning in Korean: noun, 조직, 얇은 직물, (거짓말 따위의)뒤범벅, 연속, 탄소 인화지
- "tissue" meaning in Russian: 1) тонкая дорогая ткань (особ. с серебряными и золотыми ни...
- "tissue" meaning in Arabic: n. نسيج رقيق, سلسلة أكاذيب, منديل ورقي, قماش
- "tissue" meaning in French: n. tissu, ensemble de cellules de même morphologie; surf...