ticket barrier meaning
"ticket barrier" in a sentence
- n. [c]
the gate at a train station (Br. railway station) through which you cannot pass without a ticket: The ticket barrier opened when I put my ticket into the slot. • to show your ticket at the ticket barrier
- The trouble started at the ticket barrier.
- He went through the ticket barrier and found the station buffet.
- Bloggs, you'll be waiting at the ticket barrier at crewe, just in case faber decides to hop off there.
- Three ticket barriers and a gate control access to all platforms.
- Automated ticket barriers have been in operation since 28 February 2006.
- Since October 2005, automatic ticket barriers have been installed.
- In January 2010, automatic ticket barriers were installed by Northern Rail.
- New ticket barriers will allow passengers into one of three lounge areas.
- Smaller railway and metro stations are often not equipped with ticket barriers.
- Users must touch in and out even if the ticket barriers are open.
What is the meaning of ticket barrier and how to define ticket barrier in English? ticket barrier meaning, what does ticket barrier mean in a sentence? ticket barrier meaning
，ticket barrier definition
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.