ticker tape meaning
Synonyms of "ticker tape""ticker tape" in a sentence
- Noun: ticker tape
- A continuous thin ribbon of paper on which stock quotes are written
Derived forms: ticker tapes
Type of: paper
Encyclopedia: Ticker tape
a strip of paper on which data is recorded by a ticker; a similar strip on a computer screen:
A ticker tape scrolls across the screen with breaking news.
Computerized device that relays to investors around the world the stock symbol and the latest price and volume on securities as they are traded.
- Maxwell turned half around, with his hands full of papers and ticker tape
- Maxwell pushed his chair against the wall he ran energetically from ticker tape to telephone ， jumping like a dancer
- The fans should reciprocate with more than ticker tape and praise.
- This ticker tape parade was the great sports spectacle in history.
- The game has real-time trading and a ticker tape.
- Electronic ticker tapes have been slapped on top of the boards.
- Do . GIF animations and Java ticker tapes really improve your lot?
- I was there for the moment, for the ticker tape parade.
- There will be no medals handed out, no ticker tape parades.
- Q . What will the ticker tape of the future look like?
What is the meaning of ticker tape and how to define ticker tape in English? ticker tape meaning, what does ticker tape mean in a sentence? ticker tape meaning
，ticker tape definition
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.