[ 'θiəri ] Pronunciation:Synonyms of "theory""theory" in a sentence
- In eighteenth century the theory shrank.
- These theories drew analogies of them.
- In theory the plan should have worked.
- The mathematics of the theory is too formidable.
- All the facts certainly fit your theory.
- An example is the kinetic theory of gases.
- Your theory disaccords with my experience.
- Let us put his theory to the proof.
- His theories met with general discredits.
- theory must not be divorced from practice.