theatrical role meaning
"theatrical role" in a sentence
- He also worked himself in many theatrical role a few times.
- This was his last theatrical role until 1886.
- She has continued to appear in theatrical roles.
- He began his career by playing theatrical roles during the 1960s and soon moved on to films.
- It's the most theatrical role in a production that's otherwise short of real theatrics.
- Lyons has had a long and successful career in Television, and has also had numerous theatrical roles.
- The widespread media coverage was due to the casting of Bonas in her first West End theatrical role.
- His role in " Balkanski apijun " was one of the last major theatrical roles for Stojkovi.
- Ms . Tobin's first major theatrical role was in the 1920 show " Little Old New York ."
- He appeared in many theatrical roles in the UK and overseas, and featured in over 70 films of the silent era.
What is the meaning of theatrical role and how to define theatrical role in English? theatrical role meaning, what does theatrical role mean in a sentence? theatrical role meaning
，theatrical role definition
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.