the gambia meaning
"the gambia" in a sentence
- Republic of the gambia
- The constitution mandates free and compulsory primary education in the Gambia.
- Most Muslims in the Gambia follow the Maliki school of jurisprudence.
- Banjul is also the home of the Gambia Technical Training Institute.
- The Gambia was again transferred the Royal Adventurers Trading to Africa.
- The Manding peoples of Mali, Senegal, and the Gambia.
- Of these, one species has been recorded in the Gambia.
- The Gambia abolished the monarchy on 24 April 1970 via referendum.
- Between 1758 1779, the Gambia was part of British Senegambia.
- The black market also attracted an export drain into the Gambia.
What is the meaning of the gambia and how to define the gambia in English? the gambia meaning, what does the gambia mean in a sentence? the gambia meaning
，the gambia definition
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.