tea chest meaning
Synonyms of "tea chest""tea chest" in a sentence
- Pack you in a tea chest ? very funny
- These include a touch of ukelele and a " tea chest " bass.
- In English tea chest as a resonator.
- Back at Thalassa, six tea chests arrive from Africa containing all George s worldly goods.
- Sunlight dances on a piece of gold paper, which is used to line Chinese tea chests.
- A handsomely carved tea chest, sold as made from the famous mulberry tree, is under suspicion.
- They are single-style designs with no italics; Tea Chest has no lower-case characters.
- These characteristics match the description of a tea chest held by the DAR at its Washington headquarters, Clifford said.
- Frost remembers it, describing it as " a tea chest with a long broom handle fitted with strings ".
- The tea leaves are packaged loosely in a canister, paper bag, or other container such as a tea chest.
What is the meaning of tea chest and how to define tea chest in English? tea chest meaning, what does tea chest mean in a sentence? tea chest meaning
，tea chest definition
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.