tea caddy meaning
Synonyms of "tea caddy""tea caddy" in a sentence
- He also became an assiduous collector of art and of tea caddies.
- Earlier tea caddies were made of either porcelain or faience.
- They are used to scoop tea from the tea caddy into the tea bowl.
- Special lidded boxes containing tea bowl, tea caddy, tea scoop and other equipment.
- The tea caddy illustrated shows many of the characteristics of blue and white porcelain produced during the Kangxi period.
- Until about 1800 they were called tea canisters rather than caddies . A Nineteenth century tea caddy with its own stand
- The 1967 design by Trude Petri is based on the tea caddy she created in 1930 for the URBINO service.
- We collect tea caddies and corsets, baseball cards and Limoges, and yes, mammy cookie jars and slave documents.
- They used thin gauge tea caddies, jugs, salvers, salt cellars, wine labels, trays and ink wells.
- "But to touch George Washington's tea caddy or hold John Brown's rifle brings it all home ."
What is the meaning of tea caddy and how to define tea caddy in English? tea caddy meaning, what does tea caddy mean in a sentence? tea caddy meaning
，tea caddy definition
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.