tea bread meaning
Synonyms of "tea bread""tea bread" in a sentence
- Generally served sliced with butter during afternoon tea, it is often known as Welsh tea bread.
- From " Tea Breads and Coffeecakes " ( Harper Collins, $ 10 . 95 ) by Elizabeth Alston.
- WHAT I GOT FOR BREAKFAST : Orange juice, coffee, melon and berry salad, tea bread, Eggs Goldenrod with mushrooms.
- Cranberry-Almond Tea Bread is in the Quickcakes and Quickbreads chapter, but I was dismayed by the sinkful of dishes it took to make it.
- We were served a colorful bowl of fresh fruit _ melon balls, grapes, strawberries _ spinach quiche, tea breads, bacon, orange juice and coffee.
- We signed on for the morning feast, which arrived on a wicker serving cart and included quiche, fresh fruit, bacon, tea breads, coffee and orange juice.
- They are tea bread ( similar to the baguette ), sugar bread ( which is a sweet bread ), brown ( whole wheat ) bread, and butter bread.
- "Baking by Flavor, " featuring new approaches to cakes, cookies, muffins, tea breads, scones, sweet rolls and more, may well revolutionize the way you bake.
- The bakers come in daily at 3 a . m . to make the doughs and bake the breads, croissants, cracker bread, muffins and tea breads the hotel needs for breakfasts, sandwiches and bread baskets.
- Over Medjool dates dipped in chocolate, an assortment of dainty cookies and hearty tea breads, three fellow guests and I shared stories of Redding, the Northern California city where they lived and where I had once resided.
What is the meaning of tea bread and how to define tea bread in English? tea bread meaning, what does tea bread mean in a sentence? tea bread meaning
，tea bread definition
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.