"taxed" in a sentence
- Our patience has been taxed to the limit.
- My income is taxed at source.
- His constant requests for help taxed our goodwill.
- The greater the tax rate, the more those who are being taxed try to avoid it.
- Is agriculture actually taxed by sectoral policies, or is it subsidized?
- Gains on "capital" assets are taxed at lower rates than ordinary income.
- It taxed all of ivo's ingenuity to handle two families and keep them apart.
- The art of gyro design has taxed the ingenuity of many skilled scientists and engineers.
- The ingenuity of scientists and engineers will be taxed to the limit to meet his need.
- I felt that i was choking again—i taxed myself with it, "esther, now, you know what you are!"
What is the meaning of taxed and how to define taxed in English? taxed meaning, what does taxed mean in a sentence? taxed meaning
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.