[ 'sindrəum ] Pronunciation:Synonyms of "syndrome""syndrome" in a sentence
- Other agents can cause similar syndromes.
- Cogan's syndrome consists of an interstitial keratitis.
- Muhammad ali is up against parkinson's syndrome.
- They have pointed out the similarities of the sprue syndromes in man and tge.
- There is no cure for the disease acquired immune deficiency syndrome or aids.
- We should get together and compare notes on how to handle the empty-nest syndrome.
- Rabies is characterized by a syndrome of excitation, depression, paralysis, coma and death.
- Male pseudohermaphroditism has been well-described in the testicular feminizing syndrome of man.
- The severe form of the syndrome may include the most extreme forms of self-injurious, repetitive, highly unusual and aggressive behaviours.
- Proteome and study on the essential of tcm syndromes
"syndication" meaning, "syndicator" meaning, "syndings" meaning, "syndiostatic polymethyl methacrylate" meaning, "syndromatic hepatic ductular hypoplasia" meaning, "syndrome of continuous muscle activity" meaning, "syndrome of inappropriate adh (siadh) secretion" meaning, "syndrome x" meaning, "syndromes" meaning,