[ swain ] Pronunciation:Synonyms of "swine""swine" in a sentence
- God, what a swine bertrand is.
- Oh, damn the dirty swine to hell.
- They changed into swine immediately.
- You're a swine, philip, an unchanging swine.
- Limited evidence suggests susceptibility in deer and swine.
- swine production is becoming more intensified and specialized.
- I do not want to be one of the swines in your entourage.
- Hemolytic icterus occurs in the neonate of the horse and swine.
- The saying " cast pearls before swine " means fleering someone.
- Pigs acutely affected with swine dysentery should be medicated via the water.
- "swine" meaning in Chinese: n. 〔sing., pl.〕猪，卑鄙下流的家伙。 some sheep and several swine 几只...
- "swine" meaning in Japanese: swine n. 《米》 豚; 《口語》 卑劣なやつ. 【動詞＋】 ◆raise swine 《米》 豚を飼育する ...
- "swine" meaning in Korean: noun, (가축으로서의)돼지, 야비한 사람
- "swine" meaning in Russian: 1) _зоол. свинья (Sus)2) _зоол. (лесной) кабан (Sus scrofa...
- "swine" meaning in Arabic: n. خنزير, شخص جدير بالإزدراء, حقير
- "swine" meaning in French: n. pourceau, porc; salaud