[ 'sʌlfeit ] Pronunciation:Synonyms of "sulfate""sulfate" in a sentence
- The barium sulfate must be a lump-free powder.
and sulfates are known to corrode metals.
- The use of calcium sulfate requires an greater capital investment.
- Iron or steel placed in copper sulfate also receives a loose immersion deposit.
- The use of sulfates and carbon dioxide requires strictly anaerobic conditions.
- The tricalcium phosphate consituent is converted to phosphoric acid and calcium sulfate.
- He postulated that the carbon reacts initially with the sulfate to form calcium sulfide.
- Some manufacturers used a little fumed litharge and basic lead sulfate here also.
- The reaction of sulfate with aldehydes and ketones has been known for many years.
- Ordinarily, standard ferrors sulfate loses strength with age, due to air oxidation.
- "sulfate" meaning in Chinese: n. 〔美国〕＝sulphate.
- "sulfate" meaning in Japanese: sulfate, sulphate n. 〔化学〕 硫酸塩. 【形容詞 名詞＋】 ◆aluminium sulpha...
- "sulfate" meaning in Korean: noun, vi, 황산염(화하다) vt, 황산과 화합시키다(으로 처리하다), (축전지의 연판에)황산염 화...
- "sulfate" meaning in Russian: 1) сульфат 2) сульфатировать 3) сульфатный n соль серной к...
- "sulfate" meaning in Arabic: n. كبريتات
- "sulfate" meaning in French: n. sulfate adj. de sulfate, sulfureux