Synonyms of "subshrub""subshrub" in a sentence
- Noun: subshrub súbshrub
- Low-growing woody shrub or perennial with woody base
Derived forms: subshrubs
Type of: bush, shrub
- Description : subshrubs, up to 1 m high; stem and branches densely pubescent
- East indian sparsely prickly annual herb or perennial subshrub widely cultivated for its fleshy calyxes used in tarts and jelly and for its bast fiber
- These are trees, shrubs, subshrubs, and perennial herbs.
- These are compact, woolly-haired perennial herbs and subshrubs.
- Plants in this genus are small, woody shrubs and subshrubs.
- This plant is a subshrub growing up to a meter tall.
- It is a low subshrub producing a mat on the ground.
- This perennial subshrub forms a mat up to 10 centimeters high.
- Tansies are mainly perennial herbs, but some are annuals and subshrubs.
- "Vigna " are herbs or occasionally subshrubs.
What is the meaning of subshrub and how to define subshrub in English? subshrub meaning, what does subshrub mean in a sentence? subshrub meaning
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.