strategic airlift meaning
- After 1970, it participated in strategic airlift missions and exercises.
- Do we have enough strategic airlift to get European soldiers to Afghanistan?
- This was the first-ever strategic airlift of troops.
- Activated in the Reserve in Aug 1992 to fly strategic airlift missions.
- The wing served as a strategic airlift unit until it was inactivated in 1994.
- Through the NATO Strategic Airlift Capability, the RNLAF has access to three C-17s.
- The United States has offered a strategic airlift to assist the new force in Bosnia-Herzegovina.
- Activated in 1992 to manage strategic airlift squadrons, and in 1994 also acquired air refueling squadrons.
- He also mentioned the proximity of McChord Air Force Base, Wash ., with its strategic airlift capabilities.
- Increased need for strategic airlift led the Air Force to cancel the AMST program and seek a larger airlifter.
"strategic" meaning, "strategic advantage" meaning, "strategic air transport" meaning, "strategic air transport operations" meaning, "strategic air warfare" meaning, "strategic alliance" meaning, "strategic analysis" meaning, "strategic arms limitation talks" meaning, "strategic asset allocation" meaning,
What is the meaning of strategic airlift and how to define strategic airlift in English? strategic airlift meaning, what does strategic airlift mean in a sentence? strategic airlift meaning，strategic airlift definition, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.