snack counter meaning
Synonyms of "snack counter""snack counter" in a sentence
- There is a snack counter, bar and souvenir shop.
- Its appropriately named Crush Bar, for instance, will be complemented by new bars and snack counters.
- To the rear, the cafe car's only occupant was the Amtrak employee working the snack counter.
- The lobby has a Federal Express drop-off box and a small snack counter tucked into one corner.
- For Samet, Bites represent a major step toward competing with industry giants such as Hershey and Mars for space at snack counters.
- Convenience stores still keep them hot and rolling on the snack counter, and I guess the movie theaters account for high sales.
- Then, at the theater, Estha is molested by the " Orangedrink Lemondrink Man, " a vendor working the snack counter.
- For the first time, the company has also placed soft drink vending machines in theater hallways to cut down on trips to the snack counter.
- Modest snack counters became coffee shops, then full-blown restaurants, followed by gourmet menus, and places to meet socially for lunch or dinner.
- Without a proper home, Mike sneaks into the store at night to sleep in the storage room and live off the snack counter left-overs.
What is the meaning of snack counter and how to define snack counter in English? snack counter meaning, what does snack counter mean in a sentence? snack counter meaning
，snack counter definition
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.