situation ethics meaning
- If situation ethics prevail, socioeconomic anarchy will be the inevitable result.
- In college we studied " situation ethics ."
- Moreover, Clinton violated the code of sexual situation ethics.
- Even during his brief time in divinity school, Gore picked up the concept of situation ethics.
- The English term " situation ethics " was taken from the German " Situationsethik ".
- Sure, this was situation ethics for Bush, whose geopolitical soul remains surprisingly and sadly unilaterialist until he gets in a jam.
- Fletcher has sometimes been identified as the founder of situation ethics, but he himself refers his readers to the active debate over the theme that preceded his own work.
- Lying to kids teaches them, eventually, that lying is OK . That's called " situation ethics " . carrots 16 : 12, 25 July 2009 ( UTC)
- It stands as a thoughtful and thought-provoking study of the eternal clash between ultimate good and ultimate evil-- a topic too seldom pondered in an era of moral relativism and situation ethics.
- I want to be clear that I'm not advocating _ or defending _ what many people call moral relativism, which insists on what used to be known as " situation ethics, " in which there are no core principles.
- More examples： 1 2
What is the meaning of situation ethics and how to define situation ethics in English? situation ethics meaning, what does situation ethics mean in a sentence? situation ethics meaning，situation ethics definition, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.