shah jahan meaning
"shah jahan" in a sentence
- Noun: Shah Jahan 'shóju'haan
- Mogul emperor of India during whose reign the finest monuments of Mogul architecture were built (including the Taj Mahal at Agra) (1592-1666)
Type of: emperor
Encyclopedia: Shah Jahan
- shah jahan built the taj mahal as an expression of love for his wife mumtaz mahal
- The taj, built in the 1600s by the mughal emperor shah jahan as a shrine for his wife, is a world heritage site
- The taj complex was completed in 1653 by shah jahan, the mogul emperor, in memory of mumtaz mahal, his second wife
- Was born in the mughal camps of emperor mohammad shah jahan 162858 ce some time during the first half of the seventeenth century
- Shah Jahan was deposed by one of his sons in 1658.
- It is the portrait of Shah Jahan that is of interest.
- It was built by Shah Jahan, the fifth Mogul emperor.
- After the death of shah Jahan his relations with Aurangzeb deteriorated.
- Shah Jahan ( 1627 1658 ) continued the patronage of painting.
- The Taj Mahal was commissioned by the Mughal emperor Shah Jahan.
What is the meaning of shah jahan and how to define shah jahan in English? shah jahan meaning, what does shah jahan mean in a sentence? shah jahan meaning
，shah jahan definition
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.