[ skʌd ] Pronunciation:Synonyms of "scud""scud" in a sentence
- The scud had banked over the moon, and it was now quite dark.
- No, no, no . scud, ninotchka was a train wreck
- "tell her that you love her . " scud, that's your plan
- Of scuds metals conduct heat most quickly . they are the best heat conductors
- Then you must not pay us; we can scud, like the pharaon, under bare poles.
- You could lie on your back watching clouds scud across the sky, and maybe later walk down to the store for a popsicle
- In the 1991 gulf war, iraq launched 39 conventional scud missiles at israel, causing heavy damage to property
- In all too many cases, the SCUDs still came down.
- He called the charge a " scud missile ."
- I heard the boom and I thought it was Scuds again,