"scop" in a sentence
- Noun: scop
- A poet or minstrel in Anglo-Saxon England
Derived forms: scops
- Seed yield and quality analysis of onobrychis viciifolia scop . cv . mengnong in different harvest periods
- Scop . in family Lygaeidae and " Carpocoris mediterraneus"
- The West Germanic counterpart of the skald is the scop.
- Should I categorize them by SCOP family or something?
- This produces a greater SCOP ( Seasonal COP ).
- The most potent of remedies, Transderm Scop, is available only by prescription.
- The beta-grasp domain has some initiation factor 3 as identified by the SCOP database.
- The Anglo-Saxon scop and gleeman were replaced in the thirteenth century by the minstrel.
- Therefore, they have been assigned to the same superfamily in Structural Classification of Proteins ( SCOP ).
- Very little is known about the mythical scop, and its historical existence is questioned by some scholars.
What is the meaning of scop and how to define scop in English? scop meaning, what does scop mean in a sentence? scop meaning
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.