Synonyms of "scoot""scoot" in a sentence
- Verb: scoot skoot
- Run or move very quickly or hastily
- dart, dash, scud, flash, shoot
Derived forms: scooted, scoots, scooting
See also: scooter
Type of: belt along, bucket along, cannonball along, hasten, hie [archaic], hotfoot, pelt along, race, rush, rush along, speed, step on it
in. to run or scurry quickly from one place to another.
• I scooted from the bank to the cleaners and then on to the dentist's.
• The shoppers scooted from store to store spending money like it was going out of style.
- Hey, toby, you need to scoot up a little bit
- M : jonathan, scoot over as i said
- Jonathan, scoot over as i said
- Man, you-- scoot over, bro
- Man, you---scoot over, bro
- -man, you-scoot over, bro
- scoot, [ giggles ] here we go,
- Get out of here ! scoot
- Jonathan, scoot over . i have to put all of these bags on the back seat
- You seem pensive . scoot down
What is the meaning of scoot and how to define scoot in English? scoot meaning, what does scoot mean in a sentence? scoot meaning
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.