scoot over meaning
"scoot over" in a sentence
- scoot over AmE spoken informal to move in order to make space for another person:
▪ Can you scoot over, please?
■ SIMILAR TO: move over
to slide sideways while seated.
Scoot over and let me sit down.
If you scoot over, we can get another person in this row.
- M : jonathan, scoot over as i said
- Jonathan, scoot over as i said
- Man, you-- scoot over, bro
- Man, you---scoot over, bro
- -man, you-scoot over, bro
- Jonathan, scoot over . i have to put all of these bags on the back seat
- You got a iot of jobs . you jamaican ? scoot over and quit playin'
- M : jonathan, scoot over . i have to put all of these bags on the back seat
- Scoot over, Bobby Bonilla, Ramon Martinez and Todd Hollandsworth.
- Scoot over, hoss, I'm feeling a little faint myself.
What is the meaning of scoot over and how to define scoot over in English? scoot over meaning, what does scoot over mean in a sentence? scoot over meaning
，scoot over definition
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.